Breaking NewsNews

Corona Virus Patients Hit 14- Health Ministry

The Ministry of Health has said the number of people living with deadly Corona Virus in Uganda has increased to 14 people as more tests are still being conducted. This shocking information was released on Wednesday during press conference held at Ministry of Health Headquarters in Nakasero.

Yesterday, Spyreports broke a shocking story of how five patients tested positive of Corona virus and security was hunting them.

SEE ALSO:  Security Hunts Five Corona Virus Patients As Immigration Bosses Face Arrest

“Today morning results of more five people also tested positive for Corona Virus and when they tried to call them back to be put under isolation, they failed to respond and some switched off their mobile phones,” says a source at Grade B Hospital.

Minister of State for Primary Health Care, Dr. Joyce Moriku Kaducu on Wednesday said that two of the five cases are Chinese nationals while the others are Ugandans.

All the first nine confirmed cases are Ugandans who are said to have been infected from Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

“Dear Ugandans, this is a very critical moment for everyone as the number of positive cases keeps scaling up. Five more people have been confirmed positive, including two of the six Chinese that were got in Zombo. They cannot be presented in court for fear of further spread,” she tweeted on

So far, we have 12 Ugandans and two Chinese who have tested positive for the virus.

Tags
Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker